Lenders You Know and Who Know You
When it comes to securing the capital you need to grow your company, nothing is more important than working with a lender you know and – most importantly – who knows your business.
At BNC, we are focused on meeting the long- and short-term credit needs of businesses like yours. We offer a range of commercial financing options.
You, as a small business owner, may benefit from the Small Business Administration (SBA) programs available. The Agency doesn’t lend money directly to small business owners but works with partnering lenders, like BNC, in financing loans to businesses that meet certain guidelines. Check out our SBA Lending page
for more information.
At BNC we offer the following commercial financing options:
- Working Capital Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Rolling Stock and Fleet Loans
- Real Estate Construction Loans
- Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Non-Owner Occupied Investment Real Estate Loans
- Business Acquisition Loans
- Letters of Credit
- Agribusiness Loans
- All types of Small Business Administration Loans (SBA), including but not limited to, 7(a), Express and 504 loans